Version of Python for Pil and Tkinter -


Which version of the dragon is compatible with both anklet and tinter? I am trying to establish both of them for ages and have thought that I am trying to establish them on incompatible versions. If someone knows how to do this, please tell me because I am stuck!

This is done because it is not updated much. There is a fork called a fork which I believe will be recommended instead of the most used:

This is a drop-in replacement and changes in your PR related code should not be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -