c# - Use custom conventions when persisting Rebus sagas in MongoDb -


When I store my domain in mangodibi, I use a custom convention (as stated) I have been here to continue my songs as they represent the string, since we found it easy during debugging.

I want to do this in the form of storage as my saga using Reebus using Mogodibi. Is there any way to do this?

Okay, my bad ... conventions are used globally in the Conventions Registry

  var conference = new meeting pack (); Conferences Add (New EnumSerializationConvention (BsonType.String)); ConventionRegistry.Register ("Saga Conventions", Conventions, x => True);   

The key is the third parameter of the register method, which acts as a filter for selection of which class has been affected by the conference (in my case I was filtered by namespace , And that is because the sonnet data was not correct).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -