Installing croogo for cakephp -


I'm new to the keyboard, I want to install Crogo in KKPP 2.3. My question: The way to extract the file is: - Changing cakephp2.3 / app / plugging / folder in app (do not work. Error admin controller not found) or - CakePP-2.3.3 / app / (Not working ). Sorry for my bad english language: (please help me and thank you.)

crogo a cms by kcfp has been developed ... meaning kkfp is already there .. just Croogo Download and read their documentation ... and try Google about some CMS ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -