jailbreak - Install my .ipa on a Jailbroken iOS device -


OK, basically this is what I need (and I'm not an expert in IOS related stuff, so I / O>

  • My iOS Developer Account has expired (Therefore, I can do it
  • I want to get my compiled .ipa and I'm installing it on my jailbroken iPad (iOS 7 is running)

    Is there any proper way to do this?

    This

    Step 1. Launch Cydia, Search for AppSync (Match Versions for your iOS: Example: AppSync 7.0+)

    Step 2. Install it. (Now iTunes will allow you to sync any IPA on your phone)

    < strong> (If search results do not show episodes 7.0+, do the following)

    Tap on the Manage button.

    Now Click on the Sources button. Edit Touch the switch to button and then tap Add.

    Now the application for this repo ???? & Gt; repo.hackyouriphone.org

    Once the repo has been added, tap Return to Cydia.

    Tap on newly added repo.

    Search for AppSync for iOS 7.0+ and just touch it to start the installation process.

    Step 3.

    Now sync your IPA to your phone using iTunes.

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

    jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

    c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -