google app engine - I can't delete my application -


I can not remove my application for testing (a personal website):

In this screenshot, you can see that the app is not in my dashboard:

Is this definitely the removal? Or overwrite just a blank page

Mostly, you have created an app with a different Google Account, or from the team members of the app Remove

You must log in with a Google Account on which the Admin login is for the application. Once you find out which account you have, follow this page:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -