mobile - Which Flurry SDK Should I Use With Phonegap -


I am installing a flasher in a phonegap application so that I can better gather in app analytics. I have seen many Cordova plugins that allow you to use Fulleri's iPhone and Android SDK with phonegap

For example

Although Flary released a mobile web SDK Have done I think the Mobile Web SDK is easy to integrate with a phonegap application, though I am concerned that it is not full-featured or ill-suited to working with phone-gap. Can anyone comment on which SDK should be used in this situation? thanks a lot.

I got the following answer when I submitted a question to the support team:

Therefore, SDKs are not created evenly whenever they get an opportunity to use native SDK should do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -