android - App installs tracking -


itemprop = "text">

I am making my own Android app.

I need your help: I ​​was thinking about promoting it through a type of "share" on various social networks My app needs to track me with this problem that the user Where did I download my app?

For example: A user receives a friend from FB via a link from his app on Google Play Store, then the user clicks on it and is redirected to the app's page. Is there any way to learn from clicking the app from a user's link? I should know this :)

Hopefully I explained my problem :)

All for help: D

< div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

If you look at the available metrics for your page's insights in your app, then it can be meaningful:

Some "special values "Which can be done with interest:

Perhaps it is as worthwhile to keep an eye on it here: If you are reaching people once in your app, you can get a fb_source Uua L parameter will appear. Official documents can be found here:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -