apigee - Unable to login into Managemnt UI - "error on the backend" -


I am unable to log in to my management UI. When I try, I get an error that says, "Ohs: There was an error on the backend, please try again." (Not very useful, some clue of error would be good)

I was able to enter before the weekend

MP3 / R is processing requests

TIA

/ P>

< div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

You must be an on-premise customer

This error occurs when the management server and settings are not properly configured in the apigee.conf file.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -