enterprise - Can't determine who can install iOS Application using In House development ? -


I have an apple enterprise account which is using in-house development, but when I am in my web server Sharing this link, I find that anyone can copy this link and share it with others, my question is here.

When you distribute your app, to determine how I can set up the configuration I am What can you do through in-house development? You must create a provisioning profile with which the user will be authorized to use the application.

Then the iOS device which is not added to the Provisioning Profile is able to install the app.

For more information, take a look at .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -