html - Is using bootstrap or a theme cheating? -


I am currently new to HTML and CSS. I have completed the HTML / CSS course of CodeCADADEMY yesterday and actually used it It has started working on some things, but it will touch everything and I will finish it as I learn more with PHP. I am using Bootstrap right now and it seems like I'm cheating. I have tried to do everything myself but it basically gives you a nave bar which I just do not steal and use, I will try to make my own later. This is my current site:

What should I use? Should I try to do everything with my CSS by cutting the bootstrap? I mean that I have used my CSS for positioning but it does not appear very much, what is the use of professionals? Thank you.

Professional mainly use bootstrap or foundation (since this is the most popular frameworks). If you are completely new, then perhaps there is no bad idea to correct some of the websites in order to improve from scratch and correct your basic HTML / CSS skills, and once you're comfortable So I advise to use a lot of structure. You can do this for bootstrap, it is very detailed and once you understand the basics, you are coding everything faster and again from scratch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -