How to create 2 nested tabs within a tab in android? -


I have basically 3 tabs, and when I click on one of them I want to display 2 more tabs Is like a tab How can I achieve this in Android? I've just added 3 tabs to an activity and I added two more tabs in one tab activity. But this is giving me the error.

Please share any other thoughts and help me, thanks in advance.

I want the tab shown in the picture below < / div>

This is not a good idea, users should know which tabs will respond to a swipe operation? Multi-level tabs are deceptive You should use or instead of top-level tabs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -