bootstrap switch without text-label -


I use the bootstrap switch without the white space ( data-text-label ) in the middle Wanted both data-on-label and data-of-label both options. And maybe I was going to solve it but I should go to other goods due to the dead line for the project.

What do I want to remove

If someone knows I am very happy to know how to achieve it and share it with me.

I am answering your question and putting it to assist future visitors I am here.

label width: 0 main child Div width: 200 width: 50% .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -