asteriskami - How to add and build app_meetme to make Conference Calls (MeetMe) in asterisk -


There are three extensions with my extension 2000,2001,2002. Of course I am able to call from one extension to another but now I want to add the three to the conference call. I googled and found out that MeetMe we can get it. So I have written that Dialplan is getting error for conferencing from 2001 to 2000.

  Warning [5317] [c 0000000a]: pbx.c: 4872 pbx_extension_helper: no application for extension 'Metat' (My Phone, 2000, 1)   

Then I came to know that adding and creating app_meetme will solve this problem, but I do I'm not able to. So my question is how to add app_matemade to create conference call in asterisk and create it.

Please help me. Thank you in thank you.

in the asterisk source directory

  ./configure menuconfigure # Note that you have chan_dihari in your channel and making memetti in applications- 3 is installed   

Note: Antecedent has been installed (with headers etc.) When you are configuring menus, All the retrospective shown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -