mysql - Upgrading to ToadForMySQL version 7.2.0.2922 and now have authentication issue -


I'm new to TOAD

I have my ToadForMySQL client in my Windows 7 box ToadForMySQL 7.0. ToadForMySQL from 0.2038 has been upgraded to 7.2.0.2922. I have 4 databases that I am currently connecting to. Of the 4 connection entries, I can only connect to 3 of the connection manager. When I try to connect to the 4 database using my connection entry, I get this error:

MySQL database error

old Authentication with password is no longer supported, 4.1 Use the password of the style.

Any suggestions on how to fix this problem would be appreciated. Nothing about permission or password in any of these connections has changed.

This issue was in Recurring Confidential, from which our DBA has so far used the 4.1 style password Users have not changed. Just in case of someone else I think I want to post my findings better. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -