ios - Table View Cell Text Color with Multicolored Background -


I want to use a certain image as the background view of my table view. The problem is that the image has many colors, so I should be able to change the text color because the table view is scrolled, but I'm not sure how to know about this problem with this option I have the problem Looking at the table view, the text will be several different colors and it is not very attractive. What other options do I have?

Here is the image that I want to use as a background scene.

Enter image details here

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

I think you can use the image filter to make it gray scale image, saffia or monochrome image. This is for reference

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -