c# - Website For Web Service (Beginner Help) -


If I have an API for WebServity and I have been asked to create a website for these webserver, How can I use (Visual Studio)?

Open a project: Visual C # - & gt; ASP.NET Web Application? Like a standard website programming? Or do I need to open a different type of project or configure other things?

If someone got a good tutorial or something like this then I would appreciate it ... a lot!

The journey of one thousand miles begins with one step.

Here's a great tutorial that will teach you how to MVC website using web API:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -