wordpress - Mask My Domain Name -


I'm not sure whether this is possible or what I have thought about it yet.

I have a page in my site www.mysite.com/thispage

I want to change the full URL of that page. www.mysite.com/thispage to www.thispage.com without the transfer and the second set of databases and files. Is my site in Wordpress possible ?

Sure - depending on your hosting settings you can purchase the domain name "thispage.com" and then Ask your hosting company to host it in the "set up" folder.

Just one head - usually hosting companies charge more for hosting such a domain name (or host multiple domain names).

Then you will need to edit the settings within WordPress to reflect the new domain name (under settings).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -