xcode - Cannot get new Ad Hoc profile to work -


I've read the document and tried to emulate the excellent instructions, but I still do not have a collection with a new profile Can make

I set up my provisional profile for ad-hoc distribution in a new profile, when I store it, I get the following and no setting changes

Provisioning Profile does not match bundle identifier: The provisioning profile specified in your build settings (â ???? MyAddHocProfileâ ????) is an APID of APID com.bdh. * A ???? Which does not match your bundle identifier ?? BDH.OrthoProâ ???? CodeSign Error: Product Type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 7.1' requires code signing for

How do I get my bundle identifier to match the profile's apple ID?

My bundle looks like a thesis, which can not match the provisioning profile ID ...

 Enter image details here

The option I have for an app ID on the profile looks like this ...

Enter image details here

Thanks for any help ...

The error message and your screen shot are completely clear. BDH (the beginning of your app's bundle ID) is very different from com.bdh (the beginning of the app bundle ID associated with your OrthoPro profile).

Either change the bundle ID in your app target's Info.plist, or register the correct app ID with the applet and create a new profile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -