php - Can I debug my Laravel migration by writing to standard out? How? -


I'm running a set of migration that denormalize one of my tables I run some code in one of the migration I am setting the ID in a new table based on the contents of the existing table.

For some reason, the ID is not being written correctly to debug it, when I run the migration (in development), I would like to exclude some variables on the command line. However, I am unable to work those orders till now.

Yes, you can use all the common methods (echo, var_dump, print_r). They will normally output to the command line in the migration.

If you suspect (as I did) that something about Laravel's migration system is quieting them, then you are barking the wrong tree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -