excel - VBA functions not recognized after add-in installed -


I have a spreadsheet that has many VBA functions, we want to add them to the outside of VBA and to a managed environment, add- These are developing. I opened the spreadsheet, while the development add-in was installed and then saved.

Now when I open the spreadsheet without the add-in, all the formulas with those functions of me #NAME? Errors

If I click in a cell to edit the formula and just enter the hit, the function is ok (using the VBA version as an add-in By doing) is not installed correctly but I can not refresh the entire workbook and can not use the VBA function.

1) Is there any way to explicitly use Excel's VBA function? 2) Is there any way to refresh all the cells without manually editing all the cells?

I stitched it from some other posts together with all the sheets through the threshold and all the cells Updates the formulas. It seems to fix this problem, though it takes some time to process.

  sub-reapplyFormulas () dim as WS_Count as integer dim I integer as WS_Count = ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets.Count Dim RCell range Range RRng as 'Start loop' I = 1 For WS_Count set for RRNG = ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets (I). ("A1: BA500") ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets (I). EnableCalculation = Wrong rRng.Cells for each RCL rCell.Formula = rCell.Formula Next RCell ActiveWorkbook Worksheets (I). Enable Clulence = TrueViewWorkbook Worksheets (I). Next front equation    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -