visual studio 2012 - Access is Denied when trying to add a resource to C++/CLI project -


I am trying to add a resource to my C + + / CLI project. I am working with Visual Studio 2012. TFS 2013.

  • Right click on project & gt; Add = & gt; Resources = & gt; I get an error.

    Error:

    The operation could not be completed. Access is prohibited.

    I do not understand why I am getting this error. I do not know how to fix it. So far:

    • I checked out the entire project (project and all its files)
    • I used the folder's "read-only" symbol and all the files Removed it inside of it

      I can add other files and edit everything but for some reason I can not add resources.

      I can edit the resource file in Notepad, so I do not know what to do and what to do. (I was rebooted just in case.)

      I can add resources to a C ++ Basic Library. I have only one project.

      What else can be caused by this error?

      It happened to me because I still had the resource (* .rc) file opened In the Resource Editor and / or Text Editor As soon as I stopped it, I was able to add resources again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -