sockets - send command via tcp ip through javascript -


I want to get the following functionality and need help with:

  1. < p> I have a server on which the device is connected, which prints the code some times based on the pre-formatted command given on it.
  2. There is currently a desktop application that generates commands and works.

  3. Now I want to do it through the web, which means that a webpage (say .aspx) and I want to get it from javascript.

    I am able to generate pre-formatted commands required for printing, but I do not know how to send commands to the server, regardless of socket TCP IP or something else.

    I have tried to use node.js, socket.io, json-socket etc. but nothing is working,

    If Javascript is a definite requirement, then I do not think you will get an direct solution. You will need to create an intermediary service that uses Webcot Protocol Will be translated on the TCP / IP protocol that communicates on your software. I got a package that is said to be that this bridge has been implemented in some different languages.

    However, if you are open to using Flash on the front, and can fulfill the security requirements on your backend connection, then I can work that I believe Java applet also Can manage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -