python - Use excel sheet to populate HTML inputs -


I have a task at work which requires every week to enter the same information in a webpage and submit that information. . I am trying to figure out that this process will be automatically automatically typed with an Excel sheet and popularizing the inputs of the webpage.

How should I face this problem? If possible, I want to use Python, because this language is most familiar to me.

You can create and output your webpage (pages) with the settings you like A simple template.

If you are just filling the existing web page, you can use it to open the page and to submit the data.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -