including Javascript into Wordpress 3.8 -


I would like to include the virtual keyboard in my WordPress site but this does not work.

How do I use it: And I use this keyboard:

Of course I also add some plugins in WordPress and search, but I'm not a duplexer :)

Upload your files to js folder or create one. .....

Php file in your themes functions

  $ url = get_stylesheet_directory_uri (). 'Js / filename.js'; // Whatever the path to input is actually the function add_keyboard () {wp_enqueue_script ('keyboard', $ url); } Add_action ('wp_enqueue_scripts', 'add_keyboard');    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -