asp.net mvc - C# MVC Application Deployment Issue -


I made an application in MVC4.0 and posted it on the server.

The application is running fine in VS 2013 viz. development environment but when I put it on the server, then I am getting:

HTTP Error 403.14 - Contraband Web Server The contents of this directory Is not configured to list. Most likely reason: A default document is not configured for the requested URL, and directory browsing is not enabled on the server.

I'm a little new to web development, I have my web.config (I have two web.config files in the main folder and in the second view folder.), If there is a problem in that I've seen that route Web for Some tags need to be added in the config. But I do not know that tag.

Two Web.Config is correct and if the website works locally you add any route Should not be required. Generally if the server is returning that error, then you have indicated the web server on the wrong directory. I think you are using IIS? You need to go into the site configuration and check that the folder that you set up in the original settings is a folder that is directly in the main web. Config If that does not work, make sure that IIS can use the file. Generally if IIS files can not access that you need to add 'IIS_UUSRS' to the permissions of the folder then the website contains

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -