asp.net mvc 4 - Cannot load Entity Framework assembly in Azure website - The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest -


I have an MVC4 web application that is locally using the unit framework 6. It's running as any CPU. When I load the web page it is positioned on the web right there, but when I browse a page that uses the Entity Framework, I am looking for:

The file or assembly could not be loaded, expected to be an assembly manifest in a module of 'EntityFramework, Version = 6.0.0.0, Culture = Neutral, Public Token = B77A5C 561934E09' or its Dependency. was.

I have tried to build / deploy as X64 and x86. I tried to change platform mode between 32 and 64 bit in the Azure Config tab. I have tried integrated and classic mode I have tried to remove the package and reinstalled it through NuGet.

In addition to this, if I try to run locally as X64, then it gives:

file or assembly from 'ProjectName' or its dependency An attempt was made to load a malformed program.

This means that the first page fails, which fails before reaching that page which uses the entity framework.

How am I able to use the entity framework on EzuR websites?

I had the same problem using FTP I saw some unnecessary DLLs in my bin folder, so I Removed and republished the DLL. Fixed it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -