reveal.js - How do I make code samples bigger? -


I'm my proxy. JS slide decks often have code samples which can be quite large. However, code blocks (pre and code tags) always seem to have a maximum height on it. Instead of growing space in the box, it wants to scroll a certain height. I have not yet thought that how to increase this box (even vertically, but also horizontally) to fill the available area instead of scrolling. I have no interest in scrolling with the mouse to stop my presentation to show me more presentation. :-) any suggestion?

The CSS provided by the manifest So it seems that you have no choice, but the CSS itself is to emphasize. For example, modify the file css / reveal.css (and css / regenerate reveal min.css ).

Or you can try to override this value with additional topics that you will provide. For example, copy css / theme / default.css to css / theme / my.css , define the style that you want for the code block , And link to this file your .html presentation file

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -