javascript - Google Code Prettify - How to fix SQL escape character -


I am trying to fix the following issue, because it is very upset on my site.

And the prettify code refers to the following file:

The problem is that

  1. When a string is created in the SQL " \ ", Highlighter thinks that it is escaped, while it is not T-SQL syntax.
  2. To regenerate, use this code as the source code: (Google Code has hidden it installed)

      & lt ; Pre class = "prettyprint lang-sql" & gt; SELECT @bupath = 'c: \ backups \' + @ dBName + '-B4 changes' beac' SELECT @buneame = @DBNname + '-B4 changes' & lt; / Pre & gt;               

    I do not have a character ...

    I hope this line has to be changed, but I'm not sure how:

      [PR ['PR_ STRING'], / ^ (?: "(?: [^ \" \\ | \\.) * "| '(?: [^ \'] | \\.) * ') /, Tap,' '\' ']   

    is showing the problem:

    I think That the definition of PR_STRING should have been copied from some other language Where backslash is a surviving character.

      / ^ (?: "[^"] * | | '[^'] *) /   < p> 

    Where does it tell, but when I have a database database I can remember something.

    (This is late with the party, but I only found that issue and this thread.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -