http - Insert a row to google fusion table using php -


I have a fairly straightforward syntax for inserting rows in the documentation for Google Fusion Tables, but how should I call it I

I have a table, its set is public and I have its ID, I can show the map using PHP and Javascript.
The problem I am working with is how the query is used for fusion tables. How should I call them php? For example, if you are working with the mysql database, you use something for example, mysqli, connect to the database, call the query and it has been done by it.
There is some information in the documentation about the HT Request, but I have no clue how to call queries, which are very clear from php
I mean:

  1. Connect the table with the ID
  2. Call the query
  3. Get the result of the query (OK is unsuccessful)

    Suppose I have a simple Is public, with ID, name (of location), latitude, longitude.

    You have a library of connecting to various Google services including Google Fusion Tables.

    One is that which tells how to use the library. Some time ago, I made up, but I'm not sure they are still working. But maybe they help you move in the right direction.

    Updates 11.1.2017: I recently Maybe they are of some help for someone who stays on this question.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -