gruntjs - Sass compressed output removing loud comment -


OK, so I'm working on a WordPress theme and I'm experimenting with a sauce grunt. The problem is that although in my primary SCSS file I have such a big comment, compressed output is no longer included in it.

  / *! Theme Name: Theme Name Theme URI: http://theme.com Description: Theme Description Version: 1.0.0 Author: I am the author URI: http://me.com * / / * Global Configuration * / @ Import "Config / Variables"; // Import your custom variables @ "config / colors"; // Import your custom color scheme @ "config / settings"; // Default settings file change each setting that you need to change; * Foundation 5 * / @ import "foundation"; // Foundation 5 * Site Structure by Zurb * / @import "Site / Structure"; // Structure of your site   

I have tried to nested the outletstyle in granutfile and the comments appear in this way, but clearly I do not want to do it on the live site.

p> ! With , your multi-line comments should be preserved, even if you are compiling the output styles (). In this way, a few comments should be excluded from the sauce compilation - possibly anywhere in the compilation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -