exchangewebservices - EWS Managed API get response from sent mail with attachments -


When I am sending a message, I can not get the 'service' recension object because the function I am using I am not supported by sending mail.

  Service LightCollection & lt; Service display & gt; Feedback = service.CreateItems (new archive & lt; email message & gt; () {EmailMsg}, WellKnownFolderName.SentItems, MessageDisposition.SendAndSaveCopy, blank);   

When there is an attachment from my message when using this code, it will throw me this error (this does not support the item with Operation Effort). Attachments

I can optionally use it to send emails and it works well with attachments, but it returns zero, so I can not check service response.

  EmailMsg SendAndSaveCopy (WellKnownFolderName.SentItems);   

I need to get back a service reply object for e-mail with assements or just a simple HPRpress I can not even get the error (this does not support items with OperationActactment .) When I google it I am using EWS Managed API 2.0 and I'm killing Exchange Server 2007 SP1

Attachments to the workflow, under the hood Send email with not: CreateItem, CreateAttachment, and a batch of then SendItem ExchangeService.CreateItems CreateItem calls, it does not include workflow to break items with attachments.

I recommend that you create two collections: send an email attachment in an email to w / attachments, email w / o attachments in bulk, w / o CreateAttachment does not have a batch option, so you Email W / Attachments will be sent individually.

EmailMessage.SendAndSaveCopy does not return the object from the position, so I think you have to rely on exception handling to find out whether the email was successfully sent with attachment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -