delphi - error converting string to JSON with RAD Studio -


I have this problem:

I get a string with this format:

 : {{"name": "j1", "type": "12"}, {"name": "j2", "type": "15"}, .....} < / code>  

I would like to read data such as data ("name") and read all the data values ​​and

j1 12 j2 15 j3 23 and so on

I am using RAD Studio, FireMonkey for mobile devices.

I have written this code to parse the string JSON, read it.

  Joe: TJSONJject; Jp: TJSniper; va1: TJSONvalue; va2: TJSONvalue; Which: = TJSONObject as TJSONObject.ParseJSONValue (TEncoding.ASCII.GetBytes (A), 0); Jp: = jo.Get (1); For I: = 0 begin jo.Size - 1 jp: = jo.Get (i); Memo1.Lines.Add ('ToString:' + jp.ToString); Memo1.Lines.Add ('JsonString:' + jp.JsonString.Value); If (jp.JSONValue is TJSONTrue) or (jp.JSONValue is TJSONFalse) or (jp.JSONValue is TJSONNull) then Memo1.Lines.Add ('JsonValue:' + jp.JsonValue.ToString) Other Memo1.Lines.Add (' JsonValue: '+ jp.JsonValue.Value) end;   

When the program executes jp: = jo.Get (1); I have this error "address 53605374 address violation 0000013C"

I have tried in other ways ... but I am unable to solve the mystery.

This is not a valid Jason.

A valid Jason will be valid:

  [{"name": "j1", "type": " 12 "}, {" name ":" j2 "," type ":" 15 "}, .....]   

or

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -