c# - Lightinject similar Kernel_ComponentRegistered of Windsor -


I'm following the tutorial. I am using lightly in my project, so I am using ICmPessionRate instead of Iblueszer Installer.

The problem is that I can not find a method similar to the kernel to connect the interceptor. How can I do this lightly?

Answer this without giving me an example is difficult, but if you have LightInject.Interception If you add the package, you will have access to the intercept method which makes it possible to add the interceptor.

Best regards to Bernhard Richter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -