c# - How to turn a referenced class from another project into a DataContract? -


I have two projects; There is a WCF service and a C # project. In my WCF project, I am using a method from my C # project; That method gives a list of classifications defined in the C # project, so there is a reference in my C # project in my WCF service. I want to change the class to a dataconnect. Is there a better way to copy the file's file to the WCF project and touch the data contact tag on it?

I will not copy the file but rather create a classmase class Only exposes the bits of class A , which you need in your data contract.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -