mysql - Displaying table data with php & mysqli -


I am trying to display data from my page from my table and I have done it several times earlier. This time it is not working, I usually copy the code from my other projects and change the appropriate values, but this time it is not working. Please note that I am quite sure what I am doing. I usually do not write code This is being used with IIS php and the database server is mysql. The problem is that I get a white page without any mistake or other signals.

Here is the code.

  & lt ;? Required Php ('connection.php'); $ sql = "SELECT * FROM td"; $ Result = mysqli_query ($ con, $ sql) or die (mysqli_error ()); Echo "& lt; Table & gt;"; Echo "<<017> date  date     <28> volume & gt; quantity & lt; / th> & lt; / tr & gt; "; While ($ line = mysqli_fetch_array ($ result)) {$ date = $ row ['date']; $ Comment = $ line ['comment']; $ Amount = $ line ['zodiac']; & Quot; $ Comment & Lt; / Td> & Lt; td style = 'width: 600px;' & Gt; "$ Comment." & Lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; TD & gt; "$ Amount .." & Lt; / TD & gt; & Lt; / TR & gt; ";} Resounds" & lt; / Table> "mysqli_close ($ thief);? & Gt;   

Oh and the table has data In addition DB connection is fine, I have the same data I used to make a connection file.

Wow decided this; I knew that this was something stupid in my favor, I did notice it.

  echo "& lt; / Table> ";;   

You forget"; ": D. And if he does not help, then the result is empty and there is nothing to show? Why you might have got a white screen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -