linux - How to create a dump/mirror of an external wiki? -


I am trying to make a local copy of a wiki on my Linux machine, but whichever I try, They do not work properly at the end of the live

The challenge is that I do not have any access to the Wiki except for the web access, but it would be enough to have just one snapshot of the current situation. I tried to use wget, but it fails to download the files properly and does not convert the links inside those pages.

I tried to use websucker.py but it was unable to properly convert this link again, and because most wiki files are not an extension, I read my web-server (lighttpd) Could not get to serve as / html

Does anyone have a working device or can tell me that wget or websucker PA to create a working clone of an existing wiki?

Since nobody knows I spend more hours and hours on Google met. I keep it here if others have only one issue.

Each wiki has an API that is a dump feature next to the other features. You can use that API for a complete or current dump of any wiki. See tutorial for using Wikipedia: dumpgenerator.py .

You can later import that XML dump into a special: import via import page or importDump.php script. .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -