ios - Plist for persistent data in UITableView between launches -


I have this list, which is called sleeps.plist in my main directory. It seems that enter image details here

I put it in a UITableView of content .. then I've subclassed the ViewController with TableView and I have set it as data source and delegate.

I have made it so that anything in the NSArray is added to the table (tested with static data).

Now, I want to be able to add data from this plast so that the data remains consistent between the launch (if the user enters more).

Here my code has been inserted in my viewDidLoad my ViewController subclass. NSString * path = [[NSBundle mainBundle] pathForResource: @ "sleeps" type: @ "plist"]; NSDictionary * myDict = [[NSDictionary alloc] initWithContentsOfFile: path]; NSArray * myArray = [myDict objectForKey: @ "root"]; Sleeping = [myArray copy]; // Sleep is a NSRY that has been announced after the @Epplimentation Line NSLog (@ "Points at Point"); NSLog (@ "% @", sleeps);

It reaches the point reached, and then zero ... So I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, besides the table is empty, do someone tell me in the right direction Could?

Since your plist root is an array and there is no dictionary, your code should be:

  NSString * path = [[NSBundle main bundle] pathForResource: @ "sleeps" type: @ "plist"]; NSArray * myArray = [[NSArray alloc] initWithContentsOfFile: Path]; Sleeping = [myArray copy]; // Sleep is a NSRY that has been announced after the @Epplimentation Line NSLog (@ "Points at Point"); NSLog (@ "% @", sleeps);   

If you want the user to add value then flames should be a NSMutableArray and you MyArray mutableCopy] .

But if you want to continue with additional data, you will need to type the array in a writable folder like the document folder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -