c# - How to use windows application installed on server from remote computers? -


I have a C # .NET Windows application developed and installed on the server (which is nothing from my PC) Now I want to allow the remote computer to use that app, but I failed to log in to this remote computer as "error" login failed to login.

I have searched the solution and public users have done SQL server database and all the methods that are outlined in this following link, step by step process.

Even then I can not find a solution for this. Please help me in solving this. I would be happy if someone tells me step by step process.

As I am very new to development, this is my first job and I am alone to develop this application because I am the only software developer in our company.

I do not know if you want to share Windows desktop applications on your network with others, Or to share with others, a web app for the first one (windows desktop), you have to install the application. (Menu build = & gt; Publish {project name}

The second option requires you to have a web server. Most available by the sponsor, but also for internal use, (server 2012).



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -