android - How to deal with Picasso OutOfMemoryError? -


I have to show with a ViewPager 50 pages, each has a different image using Picasso While doing the first 20-25 pages work perfectly. However, at that point I get a outermomorphy error , and no images are being loaded at all:

  throw out outreference error "I have been using the following code in my  pager adapter : 1932496 free bytes" with failed allocation of 7477932 "  

/ p>

  @Override Public Object Instant Item (Last View Group Container, Status of Final Entity) {View View = getView (); Picasso Picasso = IMZ Loader (MCTX); Picasso Load (getUrl (position)). Fit (). In (ImageView) view.findViewById (R.id.imageview)); Container.addView (see); Return view; } @ Override Public Null Destroyed (Last View Group Container, Last Integer Status, Last Object Object) {container.removeView (see) object); }   

What can I do to avoid it?

I got it.

Some point notes:

  • Use skipMemoryCache ()
  • Use builder.executor ( executors.newSingleThreadExecutor
  • Use an example Picasso : do not create a new instance using Picasso.Builder < / code> code> every time.

    I have been able to correct my problem from last.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -