sql - Why does mysql show 2 different results on 2 different servers for the same query -


I have a single MySQL SQL statement that is running on 2 separate databases (My local machine and my production machine) is. One moves fast on my local machine, while one production is slow. Here are the exponent results on each.

Local Machine Enter image here

Production Machine Enter image details here

If I did not want to, I could not post the exact query

The only difference is that I can tell between 2 that my local machine 5.6 version is running while the production server is running 5.5 . Also, the data on my server is 3 days old, which is not a record. Specifically, I understand where one type "referee" reads from and reads "ALL" and there is a great difference in reading 28k rows. 5.5 and earlier, a derived table never was not indexed, the only way to derive the table will be by a full scan. (This all shows you 5.5 in the display output from the server.)

With MySQL 5.6.3, one of the derivative tables in MySQL For Index, which can improve performance (Note the name of the index: 5.6 auto_key1> in the EXPLAIN output from the server).

Reference:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -