Unusual behavior when uploading through Vimeo API -


I am using the streaming PUT option to upload videos via Vimeo. In one of my videos, about 8-MB, some weird behavior has started and I am not sure whether it is a temporary or not.

I pushed the video one time (into a chunks). Now, when I call video.upload.verifyChunks , I get a 709 error continuously (unable to access the chunk list). video.upload.checkTicket says that I still have a valid ticket. Trying to complete returns a 504 gateway timeout error.

What additional information do I need to provide, and what have I done?

video.upload.verifyChunks is for the HTTP POST method ()

Streaming To confirm a file, request the upload endpoint with the header content-range: * / *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -