phpmyadmin - MySQL - change connection to MysqlWorkBeanch -


I have a server on Amazon in my database and I usually do not accept by HP Madman without any problem , But I hate it. I downloaded MYSQL WorkBench, but I can not connect to my server, anyway. I always get the same message:

  Connecting to MySQL server ... can not connect to MySQL server (10061)   

Someone

Most providers only allow access to the database from the local network Databases are not visible from the Internet Reasons - Security

The phpMyAdmin is located in its internal network with the server, so there is no problem reaching it to the database, but your computer is out and DB is not visible to it, hence the connection error.

If you have access to ssh (or vpn ) machine (but you probably will not) you can create tunnels and access your DB With this through the workspace

On the other hand, you should be able to upload your own web client different from phpMyAdmin, e.g.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -