linux - Cannot find pkg-config error -


I am trying to install some software on my Mac; Although I get the same error:

  Configure: Error: The pkg-config script was not found or is too old to make sure it is in your path or PKG_CONFIG environment variable is pkg-config Set in full path of Alternatively, you can set the environment variable XMEDCON_GLIB_CFLAGS and XMEDCON_GLIB_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config. See the pkg-config man page for more information. To get Pkg-config, go to & lt; http: //pkg-config.freedesktop.org/> See. See `config.log 'for more information   

I'm not sure how to go about adding PKG-config to PATH. I have seen online (see link) that I should add the following:

  export pat = $ path: / opt / local / bin # comment   

The place where I've kept pkg-config every time I try to configure using files, I also get the error. Any help super would be appreciated! "post-text" itemprop = "text">

The answer to my question (after many Google searches) found the following: $ curl http : //pkgconfig.freedesktop.org/releases/pkg-config-0.28.tar.gz-o pkgconfig.tgz $ tar -zxf pkgconfig.tgz & amp; Amp; Ck pkg-config-0.28 $ ./configure & amp; Amp; Install

with the following link:

Thank you for everyone for your comments, and sorry for my Linux / OSX ignorance!

By doing this, fix the above mentioned issues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -