javascript - List all files with sizes in Google Drive -


I try to create a Google Apps script to list all files in size and email them I am here Partially practicing this and maybe it's my code so far:

  function list all files () {var rootFolder = DocsList.getRootFolder (); Var content = rootfoldergate files (); Var file = DocsList.getAllFiles (); (I = 0; i & lt; content.length; i ++) {logger.log (file [i] .getName () + ":::" + file [i] .getSize ()); } Var recipient = session .getActiveUser (). GetEmail (); Var topic = 'A list of files in your Google Drive'; Var body = logger.getlag (); MailApp.sendEmail (recipient, subject, body); }   

It only sends lists about 5 files, as long as I can not convert "contents.length" to manual number like 100. (For some reason too, if I make it something higher like 1000). Anyway I know that I should not use hard numbers. Please follow my ignorance, I am now learning Google scripts about 1 second and about 2 months of my own Javascript. <> Li>

  • DocsList.getAllFiles () is limited to MAX_RESULT_SIZE ... GetAllFilesForPaging (number, token) Use if you have many files
  • You can only upload all files
  • Try

      function list ALLFiles () {// DriveApp is recommended instead of Docs List To var dFiles = DriveApp.getFiles (); While (dFiles.hasNext ()) {var thisFile = dFiles.next () Logger.log (thisFile.getName () + ":::" + thisFile.getSize ()); } // If you have a lot of files, you have to restart it ... var recipients = session.getActiveUser (). GetEmail (); Var topic = 'A list of files in your Google Drive'; Var body = logger.getlag (); MailApp.sendEmail (recipient, subject, body); }      

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

    jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

    c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -