javafx - Java FX: FileChooser and file extension -


I am using Java 7 and I should know this, if it is possible to find out which filter extension is selected I was aware that we have a proper method in Java FX 8.0, but I should work on a lower version.

Any thoughts? I do not believe it is possible in JavaFX 2.2 to identify a selected extension.

When I needed to address the same issue, there was no real solution in my research. I organized on a set of file extensions and ended up handling savings with a custom dialog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -