Accessing the Index of an array in LISP -


I am working on Lisp programming, where I want to get the maximum from an array. I have written some initial code but got trapped there. I have seen many online tutorials but there was not enough help which I could understand.

Here is my code. So far, I have created an array of size 5. I have found this method from an online tutorial.

  (Mer-arrange 5) # (zero zero zero zero)   

Now I want to set the value in these array indexes and then I How can I use those indexes?

Thanks in advance.

You have to store some space where you can use it eg

  (come on (my-array (mer-array 11: initial-element 7))) (my-array 5); == > 7 (setf (myfree-array 3) 2); ==> 2 my-array;) ;; == & gt; # (7 7 7 2 7 ...)   

This can be lexical as my example, but you can also make it as a package variable (global) too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -