php - How do I get results page links to behave -


I am sorry if this is not a general question, but, I have searched and I can not find a solution. ..
I am creating a site where people can post when a user clicks on one of their posts, it will open a page displaying a full page (CMS style). I am using the _GET method and the link for each post is like this:

  "  

This brings the user to the page 'item.php' and shows the post in it, which is brought through a mystically prepared statement. It all works well, but ... I have the problem then every link on the 'item.php' page now has "/item.php/", which definitely makes the link unusable!

Example, Home link now says examplesite.com/item.php/index.php
Where simply should examplesite.com/index.php > This is the same for every single link on that page!
So, do you have any idea why this is because I am pulling my hair ??? Thanks :)

Because you /? Adds a slash tag and adds index.php on the notes and pointing to the query string ? .

You should change your link like this:

  "  

Be the kind of you:

  item.php? Id = 1   

For the point of index you should change the absolute path or return it to the root:

  '& lt; A href = "/ index.php" & gt; . $ Line ['iTitle'] '& lt; / a & gt;   

You have: item.php /? Id = $ iD means:

  item.php / index.php? ID = $ id   

If you change in: item.php / item.php? ID = $ id found you:

  item.php / item.php? ID = $ id    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -