Is there a Ruby on Rails messaging service equivalent to JMS (Java Messaging Service)? -


I'm a Java programmer that has been converted to Ruby, please forgive Java's references here. I am trying to design a system that can update a web page based on external information that randomly reaches, in a short span of time, I have to do something new on the web screen. This is where I was wondering whether a message line has been created in Ruby which I can hear for these updates? If it were Java, then I would use the JMS quote here. Is the railway equivalent to the JMT queue a ruby?

Google has changed some old reference (2009) to JRB (which I do not want).

You can try that the pubs and message queue apply. And you can also use a re-standalone to get a subset of functionality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -