python - Which backend should I use for animations with matplotlib? -


I have an animation work that takes a long time and I want to store it in the queue, but I Can not use x on machines. Since "default" matplotlib requires X, I have to import it like this:

  Import matplotlib matplotlib.use ("AGG") as import matplotlib.pyplot plt. ..   

The method that has been passed () is called the backend, the documentation can be found on the backend.

If I am using matplotlib.animate () and want to save the API as MP3 or Theora, which backend should I use? author objects in .

module and you have the set of backend set using usage If you need to run your script without X, then set the Usage ('AG') to do the right thing

and see the animation . Author module attribute (which is a registry of articles found on your system)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -