yaml - Behat Configuration: how to set output_style option without specifying fg and bg colors -


I am one of the 10% men who are colorful, so I try to better configure my Behat CLI output I am distinguishing between yellow and green lines. It is generally supported, but looking at the docs, if I want to add an option such as underscores, then I have to specify both foreground and background color also.

I do not even have to define FIG color, but the default style does not apply BG color, and I do not know that the logic is configured So that they do not override the default.

Here's an example:

  default: formatter: name: beautiful parameter: output_style: note: [black, white, [underscore]]   

It is broadly what I am after:

  default: formatter: name: pretty parameters: output_styles: undefined: [, [underscore]]   

However, if I leave the first two arguments (or just the second argument), then I get an error like this: Foundमेंट Exception] Invalid foreground color specification This post has been: "Array".

This is not the end of the world, because I can only specify both FG and BG colors (black, red, green, yellow, blue, magenta, cyan, white) but Since the mistakes do not use BG shades, it seems ugly.

I stumbled and tested by error:

  default: formatter: name: beautiful parameter: output_styles: undefined: working with styles after [null, null, [underscore]]   

and synchronizing them with the meaning of the color of the document ( See), I came up with the following settings that work well on dark and light terminal color schemes, and to differentiate the result types They also use non-color styles: <[white, green, [bold]] undefined: [yellow, blank, [underscore, bold] [yellow, empty] [Previous]] Pending: [yellow, weak, [ Pending]: [yellow, null, [cyan, null, [bold]] comment: [cyan] Tags: [cyan]: [white, red, [bold]] left: [cyan]

Here is a screenshot of these output_styles on a light and dark terminal:

Enter image details here Do

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -